2018 Gift Guide: A Night In
Sometimes, a cozy night in is the best gift of all. Here’s our guide to hygge.
2. Craft the Rainbow + My Life in Color: Make the rainbow, feel the rainbow. 2018 brought us Brittany Watson Jepsen’s (of The House That Lars Built) masterful ode to color creations, and an accompanying journal to continue to create. ROY G BIV to the max.
Get the book
3. Glossier Body Hero Duo: Steal Christmas’s glisten and glow with Glossier’s trademark dewiness for the entire body. This Daily Oil Wash and Daily Perfecting Cream treat your skin right.
Shop the duo
4. Lucky Cat Heating + Cooling Pad: A little friend to up the cozy & comfort level. Pop this lucky cat in the microwave (context…) and keep your toes, hands or tummy toasty.
Warm up your feet
5. Kacey Musgraves Golden Hour Vinyl: Top 10 album of 2018 for a reason. This neocountry/pop album is full of bops like “Space Cowboy” and “Butterflies” and nominations to prove it.
Discover the music
6. Nuno Sleep Masks: When sugarplums won’t stop dancing in your head, use the custom adjustable strap to block out the world for a long winter’s nap.
Rest your peepers
7. Peach & Lily Mask: All-in-one sheet masking perfection and the standout from the sheet masking craze of 2018. (A craze that’s here to stay, thank you very much.)
Make that face sparkle